Terms of service
is a web service simplifying online commerce transactions by displaying merchants' offer in a way which is optimized for browsing on devices used by visitors.
- zubibu is operated by zubibu sp. z o.o. located in Gdansk, Poland, at ul. Kruczkowskiego 12, registered in Sad Rejonowy Gdańsk-Północ, VII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS under identifier 0000348308 and using tax identification number PL-957-103-40-37.
- The service can be used by registered businesses.
- Registering in zubibu can be performed by person, who is allowed to represent the business regarding the registration, to perform all operations and to meet all requirements required from service users.
- After filling out and sending web based registration form we'll send to email address provided in the form an email describing steps required to finish registration. A binding contract is considered to be in place between users business and zubibu after the user confirms registration.
- The user will have access to administration pane. To access it user will have to confirm credentials by providing email address and password provided in the registration form, including any changes made after registration within administration pane.
- zubibu reserves the right to hold registration or usage of the service depending on verification of business details provided in registration form and administration pane. The user will update these informations within administration pane in case they change.
- Vistors visiting user's online shop will be redirected to zubibu using code placed in online shop by the user if their device is supported by zubibu. The code is unique for every user and is available in administration pane.
- User can resign from using the service at any time by notifying us via email or using dedicated functionality in administration pane. Before resignation user will be required to guarantee fullfillment of orders placed using zubibu and to remove redirecting code from online shop. In case the cancellation is made before end of already paid billing period user can request a refund proportional to unused paid time. If the user was billed using promotional discounts than the refund will be calculated excluding the discount.
- Mobile shop's offer is created using a file placed on server, in format supported by zubibu. The offer is updated in timeframes based on type of account created by the user. zubibu is not responsible for potential losses if the offer is not up to date between the updates and if the update won't be possible for technical reasons.
- Services performed by zubibu are provided for a fee. Fee height and available features depend on choosen account type. Account types, prices and differences between account types can be viewed on pricing page. User can change account type in administration pane.
- zubibu sp. z o.o. will issue an invoice within 7 days from receiving payment in line with used account type. Lack of payment within billing timeframe can cause account suspension.
- The user owns the data connected with her account on zubibu. The user allows zubibu to process the data as required by the service. It's user's responsibility to assure security of information in case of copying it outside of zubibu, especially to perform order fullfillment.
- zubibu provides a tool allowing users and their customers to enter into commercial transactions, but is never a part of these transactions and does not guarantee that they can be performed. User is required to check order list in zubibu at regular intervals to ensure timely fullfillment.
- zubibu reserves the right to disable ability to perform transactions in mobile shops in cases when it's suspected that transactions performed are illegal or when user's account has been compromised, or we suspect that transactions are not properly fullfilled by the user.
- zubibu supports a number of mobile devices. The number and kinds of supported devices might change over time.
- Complaints can be filed by regular mail or email. zubibu will reply to complaint within 14 days after receiving it.
- The base for resolving any potential disputes is polish law and these disputes will be recognized by polish courts.
- This document can be modified in the future and it's current version will be always available at zubibu.com website. Userws will be notified about changes in Terms and Conditions before their effective introduction date.